We are a focused importer and distributor. We help our customers provide a delicious and memorable experience by offering authentic products with the highest quality ingredients.
We offer reliable supply chain, supported by consumer insights, culinary support, and marketing to drive incremental revenue and repeat business.
Brands we exclusively represent in the US:
Bite into a Daelmans Stroopwafel, and you’ll see why this Dutch classic is now a worldwide favorite! Since opening the family bakery in 1904, their commitment to quality has remained the key ingredient in every stroopwafel baked. Enjoy Daelmans Stroopwafels straight from the package, as an ingredient in a dessert, or warmed over a steaming hot cup of coffee or tea. The soft, toasted waffle, mouthwatering caramel, and notes of sweet cinnamon and Bourbon vanilla are sure to awaken all of your senses!
- #1 Selling Stroopwafel in USA and Worldwide
- Authentic Dutch treat, family owned and operated Bakery, over 100 years in business
- Unique connection to coffee consumption, fits perfectly on top of hot beverages
UNIQUE COMPLEMENT TO COFFEE MOMENTS
Stroopwafels pair perfectly with coffee, in all its versatile forms. And when it comes with what we like, sweet wins – 50% of specialty coffee drinkers add flavoring or sweeteners to their coffee*.
- 70% of Americans have coffee weekly and 63% consume daily. The average American consumes more than 3 cups of coffee a day.*
- Sophisticated palates pivot towards unique flavors and global blends with an increased desire for unique and indulgent flavors and pairings.
- 36% of all coffee drinkers choose a specialty coffee and millennials make up nearly 40% of specialty coffee consumption.
*National Coffee Association, Atlas of American Coffee, 2020
Indulgence is In – consumers are increasingly reaching for indulgence as 78% of consumers believe snacking can be part of a healthy diet and 51% are snacking because they are treating themselves more often.
Comfort is Key – 26% of consumers say they’ve eaten more comfort food and 69% of consumers plan to continue to enjoy the same amount of comfort foods now, post-pandemic.
Ice Cream is Hot – 64% of consumers said they like to order dessert when they eat out, with Ice Cream being consumed 46% more in 2020.
*Mintel Blog October 2021
*Forbes, Five Undeniable Truths About Marketing To Gen-Z, 2021
Jules Destrooper Biscuits are made in Belgium and are crafted with 100% natural ingredients. These gorgeous biscuits feature thin, crisp, caramelized textures and a distinctive “snap” that are sure to delight all of your senses. These Belgian treats are wonderful paired with coffee, or as an ingredient in a range of desserts!
- Belgian Heritage: Over 100 years of baking experience, dedication to quality, care and craftsmanship
- Clean Ingredients: Crafted with simple ingredients that you can find in the pantry
- Real, Pure butter – churned solely from pure milk, 100% natural
- Valencia Almonds – much sweeter than any other variety of almonds
- Belgian Chocolate – Exclusive recipe using the very best, Belgian chocolate, UTZ certified
Your Foodservice Partner
- Wide menu applications across multiple day parts
- High profit potential
- Consistent quality and supply
- Clean label ingredients
- Open to unique innovation requests and partnership opportunities
- Added benefit of paid and earned media support through inclusion brand’s media plan
Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org